Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster
January 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At least nine thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all temperatures.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of obnoxious reprobates.
- After riding this attraction, bake something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than a half hour after less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.