Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster experience, massively considered to be the finest manual experience at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet's Faux Coaster
February 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this experience repeatedly.
- After enjoying this experience, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tearful).
- Expectant parents may avoid this experience.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.