Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Alice
Mary Poppins' Go Ride
February 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four tikis
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all national origins.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Kaa was on hand to ride this attraction when walking Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.