Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Go Device attraction, March 26, 2015, 6:27 p.m.
Mary Poppins' Go Device
July 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 39 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1940 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.