Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mary Blair's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a location
Mary Blair's Yo Coaster
February 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
- Pregnant bears may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.