Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Yo Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mary Blair's Yo Coaster
December 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half princesses (from www.LiloLand.com)
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors can visit this attraction half a moment preceeding its closing.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, excessive headgear, '80s haircuts, or clothing or tongue complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The comment about windows is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.