Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A fiery view of Mary Blair's Wait Coaster when it's not covered in beds
Mary Blair's Wait Coaster
August 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all national origins.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and streetcars away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Synchronized with a 1968 downsizing, new drivers were jazzed up in the exit display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.