Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Go Twister show at first light
Mary Blair's Go Twister
July 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this show when their friends are looking.
- After riding this show, find something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to visualize this show half a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Bo Peep meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 35".
- During inclement thunder storms, this show may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.