Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary Blair's Go Twister attraction, astonishingly considered to be the only overhead attraction at Disneyland
Mary Blair's Go Twister
April 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (by "The Ballerina" web site)
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Elaborate Fox") can enjoy this attraction up to a minute prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with Tonka fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Maximum height 54" (while balancing a toucan on your head).
- Must be at least 25" tall and 34 years old to ride sober.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, leg, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.