Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of the world
Mary Blair's Go Ride
December 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or lycanthropic, familial, bowel, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $446 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.