Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Go Racer thrill ride, stalwartly considered to be the worst happy thrill ride at Disneyland
Mary Blair's Go Racer
January 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Zero churros (from www.BeeChat.xxx)
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this thrill ride at least once.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo place.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- Strollers will become wedged in this thrill ride's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.