Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Go Device attraction, bravely whistling in the shrouded park light
Mary Blair's Go Device
April 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from elbow, inner ear, hair, liver, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.