Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's portrait-tumbling photo of Mary Blair's Go Device
Mary Blair's Go Device
March 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.