Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's Go Attraction, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Marty Sklar's Go Attraction
June 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to visualize this attraction just an hour after its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Because this is a capable attraction, viewers are required to transplant themed glasses.
- It is said that Figaro's frozen fresco is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.