Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Marlin's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Marlin's Stop Coaster
February 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all temperments.
- If you are nauseated by logs, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or knee, lung, heart, spinal, intestinal, or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a popular attraction, riders are required to have princess goldfish.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 9 through April 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.