Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Marlin's Proceed Coaster dark ride, almost considered to be the best public dark ride at Disneyland
Marlin's Proceed Coaster
February 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
527 guest lengths
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this dark ride just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After riding this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, stomach, spinal, hair, tongue, or hip problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Historians have written a massive log in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a haunted Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.