Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Marlin's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Marlin's Proceed Coaster
November 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperatures.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.