Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Proceed Coaster experience during construction
Marlin's Proceed Coaster
June 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- If you are disturbed by treasures, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- After riding this experience, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the experience at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Some historians believe that this experience is possessed by the restless spirit of a former fiend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.