Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Halt Coaster attraction, October 14, 1975, 9:70 p.m.
Marlin's Halt Coaster
May 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five rainbows (from Jay Rasulo)
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Attraction veterans keep a historic book in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.