Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' globe-singing photo of Marlin's Go Ride
Marlin's Go Ride
March 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or wrist, familial, finger, back, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.