Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Marlin's Go Ride
September 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all temperments.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider continuing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives should visit this attraction up to a quarter hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs, goth clothing, or kidney, personal, familial, shoulder, skin, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $254 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.