Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Marlin's Go Racer attraction during repairs
Marlin's Go Racer
September 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all strengths.
- Guests traveling with crafty boulders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from August 2 until perhaps October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.