Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's Go Racer, a favorite show of Gus
Marlin's Go Racer
October 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this show.
- After quitting this show, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or nasal, intestinal, hip, cardiac, inner ear, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.