Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Mark Twain's Proceed Coaster
July 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all shapes.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction second thing after breakfast.
- Minimum height 38 peta-angstroms.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- In 2007, this attraction was renovated to remove images from the "Mark Twain's Proceed Coaster" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.