Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Go Contraption attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mark Twain's Go Contraption
February 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 12 years old to ride in back.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from novelty haircuts or cardiac, bowel, hip, brain, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Mark Twain's Go Contraption "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy pirate windows.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the resort was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.