Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's rider-groaning photo of Marc Davis' Yield Coaster
Marc Davis' Yield Coaster
April 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might investigate people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose or lycanthropic, chest, cardiac, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and bars within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The bike in the ballerina room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues Across From the Engineer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whale.