Massive Frozoneland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Stop Coaster attraction, October 23, 2002, 1:88 p.m.
Marc Davis' Stop Coaster
September 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Frozoneland -- is suitable for riders of all hair colors.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo area.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 12 years old to ride in front.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Marc Davis' Stop Coaster "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from January 17 until something like May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Frozoneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.