Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Baby Herman's chicken-leaving photo of Marc Davis' Go Contraption
Marc Davis' Go Contraption
July 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all ages.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to misplaced retirees.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or blood problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.