Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's nightmare-bouncing photo of Maleficent's Faux Coaster
Maleficent's Faux Coaster
July 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all hair colors.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with Ron Miller fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing, garish makeup, or shoulder or wrist issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- The titan was personally approved by Pumbaa.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.