Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Wait Coaster attraction, March 26, 1970, 8:50 a.m.
Lumière's Wait Coaster
February 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all heights.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The tower of Lumière's Wait Coaster can be spotted from as far away as outer space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.