Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lumière's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Lumière's Faux Coaster
October 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Six magics (according to www.SilhouetteChat.com)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and vacuum.
- During selected "Super Mornings," lucky Disneyland executives may be able to visit this attraction more than an hour prior to its opening.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 64".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 5 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from January 27 until about August 1.
- Fan websites discovered a massive book in which is detailed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.