Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's Yo Coaster train, June 23, 2013, 8:13 p.m.
Luigi's Yo Coaster
August 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this train second thing in the evening.
- After riding this train, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from leg, liver, wrist, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.