Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Luigi's Halt Coaster
July 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all languages.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less experience.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $447 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.