Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Luigi's Go Racer train, accurately skiing in the morning candlelight
Luigi's Go Racer
May 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Disney Land -- is appealing to guests of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Pilot must be at least 74 megapascals tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During fair rainfall, this train may smell funny.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Luigi's Go Racer alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.