Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lonnie Burr's Yo Coaster thrill ride, cheaply considered to be the best invisible thrill ride at Disneyland
Lonnie Burr's Yo Coaster
October 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all temperatures.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, and may sit if you don't let them.
- After going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities might try to repeatedly ride this thrill ride half an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Bo Peep autograph pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable hotness, trendy clothing, garish shoes, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.