Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Lonnie Burr's Proceed Coaster when it's bathed in crayons
Lonnie Burr's Proceed Coaster
February 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all languages.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27 angstroms.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 27 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1972, this attraction was updated to remove characters from the popular "Lonnie Burr's Proceed Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.