Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster attraction, September 14, 1962, 4:13 a.m.
Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster
February 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all temperatures.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic, shoulder, back, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess specticles.
- After a 1975 refurbishment, new jokes were reworked in the ballroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.