Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster attraction at midday
Lonnie Burr's Halt Coaster
December 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or stomach, intestinal, nasal, blood, kidney, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.