Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lonnie Burr's Go Racer train at park opening
Lonnie Burr's Go Racer
March 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (from "The Mother" Twitter stream)
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this train at least once so you never have to again.
- After riding this train, find something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Yale Gracey photo place.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and adorable).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- This train closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.