Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Lonnie Burr's Go Monstrosity when it's hidden in fog
Lonnie Burr's Go Monstrosity
June 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all hair colors.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum height 61".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, undiagnosed allergies, or lycanthropic or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.