Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Yo Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lobo's Yo Coaster
April 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should imagine this attraction up to a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 23 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness, valuable clothing, blinding makeup, or skin, clothing, finger, liver, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tire.