Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Lobo's Wait Coaster
December 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't experience this attraction more than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your equipment.