Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's maid-elevating photo of Lobo's Go Twister
Lobo's Go Twister
February 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this ride in the morning.
- If you are at the park with small children or Bagheera fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Fess Parker had a secret home constructed below this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.