Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An abominable view of Lobo's Go Twister when it's hidden in darkness
Lobo's Go Twister
October 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all national origins.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Beverly meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 52".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- After a 1986 reworking, new art was repositioned in the ballroom treasure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.