Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Lobo's Go Twister when it's not hidden in fog
Lobo's Go Twister
September 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all hair colors.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you board something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.