Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Go Twister attraction during refurbishment
Lobo's Go Twister
July 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths or elbow complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.