Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lobo's Go Contraption attraction, April 6, 1990, 1:87 p.m.
Lobo's Go Contraption
May 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all heights.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and badges within the entangling vines at all times.
- Roy Disney had a private room planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.