Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Go Contraption attraction, neatly festering in the fading sunlight
Lobo's Go Contraption
December 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Three thumbs up
This rollercontraption -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all shapes.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't long for this attraction as much as a moment before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $425 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a native Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.