Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire's Go Monstrosity experience, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Lizzie McGuire's Go Monstrosity
April 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
This rollermonstrosity -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all shapes.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider cranking this experience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Iago autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the experience at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a water experience, viewers are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.