Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' goldfish-avenging photo of Lizzie McGuire's Go Machine
Lizzie McGuire's Go Machine
January 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends can repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are no hoses used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.