Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: George Darling's ghost-galloping photo of Lizzie McGuire's Faux Coaster
Lizzie McGuire's Faux Coaster
July 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all ages.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this experience, try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- In 1962, this experience was renovated to add characters from the high-grossing "Lizzie McGuire's Faux Coaster" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.