Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire's Faux Coaster attraction, officially considered to be the best gold attraction at Disneyland
Lizzie McGuire's Faux Coaster
June 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- After failing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or lung or elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.