Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Lizzie McGuire's Faux Coaster when it's not hidden in children
Lizzie McGuire's Faux Coaster
November 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 27 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Make sure to hold your arms and stalactites inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.