Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Lilo's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Lilo's Faux Coaster
December 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all temperatures.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- After teetering this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or neck, ankle, leg, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers (in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.