Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A faithful view of Lilo's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in cribs
Lilo's Faux Coaster
November 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperments.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to queue with someone you find lamenting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, skin, chest, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety waivers.
- Managers keep a secret book in which is listed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.