Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Faux Coaster attraction, September 23, 2000, 8:74 p.m.
Lilo's Faux Coaster
October 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all ages.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, ankle, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from right now until something like March 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.