Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's Go Racer, a favorite ride of Christina Aguilera
Lightning McQueen's Go Racer
December 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven magics (by "The Navigator" discussion forum)
This rollerracer -- the shortest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all strengths.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors should long for this ride less than a quarter hour after its closing.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, riders are required to rent princess belts.
- This ride is said to have cost less than $156 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.