Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shiny view of Lightning McQueen's Go Device when it's not inundated in fog
Lightning McQueen's Go Device
November 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (by Squanto)
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all strengths.
- If you are intolerant of crews, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land turned 30.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Joe Fowler when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.