Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Lightning McQueen's Go Device
July 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all shapes.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from March 5 through May 29.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Lightning McQueen's Go Device, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.