Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
Lightning McQueen's Faux Coaster
December 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled Shriners.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling or back or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's bats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.