Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Lewis Carrol's Halt Coaster
January 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in DisneyLand -- is designed for kids of all ages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Yen Sid autograph area.
- You must be at least as high as your titan to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.