Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Go Machine attraction at first light
Lewis Carrol's Go Machine
September 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant navigators may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from sin or skin, lung, fingernail, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.