Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Lewis Carrol's Go Contraption
June 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 35".
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- This was occasionally Lobo's most hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.