Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Go Contraption attraction, almost bowing in the morning sunlight
Lewis Carrol's Go Contraption
September 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six teacups
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all national origins.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and stubborn).
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- In a secret location at the top of the Lewis Carrol's Go Contraption, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.