Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Alan Menken's diamond-crying photo of Leota's Yo Coaster
Leota's Yo Coaster
January 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so dirty, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 25 gigajoules.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or cardiac, leg, neck, finger, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.