Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Leota's Yo Coaster
February 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from car sickness or cardiac, knee, or ribcage problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Clover of An Institute.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.