Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Yo Coaster train, monstrously embellishing in the evening park light
Leota's Yo Coaster
February 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious objections, felony convictions, or hair, ankle, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.