Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A dusty view of Leota's Yo Coaster when it's hidden in children
Leota's Yo Coaster
February 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.