Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Leota's Yo Coaster
May 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shaggy outlaw.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 23" tall and 18 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.