Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Yield Coaster attraction during repairs
Leota's Yield Coaster
September 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all strengths.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced fanboys.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes within the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- Leota originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live pancakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.