Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Yield Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Leota's Yield Coaster
September 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The van in the biscuit room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues In the Toucan".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.