Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of Leota's Yield Coaster when it's bathed in fog
Leota's Yield Coaster
May 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all temperatures.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this train will be hostile to former cast members.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bowel problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this train may explode.
- Train is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 16 to December 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.