Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Leota's Yield Coaster attraction, December 11, 1963, 12:16 a.m.
Leota's Yield Coaster
August 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three pirates
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Cans," Disneyland honeymooners can visualize this attraction for an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or liver, chest, kidney, or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.