Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Go Twister attraction, untimely bending in the morning sunlight
Leota's Go Twister
March 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all shapes.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to experience this attraction up to a minute prior to less important people.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Managers have a massive journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.