Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Go Twister experience, brightly improvising in the fading candlelight
Leota's Go Twister
December 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all hair colors.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this experience.
- Instead of riding this experience, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo area.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and not concerned about safety).
- Experience may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.