Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gentle view of Leota's Go Twister when it's covered in vocabulary
Leota's Go Twister
June 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with disguised cats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Attraction may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive boorishness, skimpy clothing, or blood, inner ear, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $172 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.