Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Leota's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Leota's Go Speeder
November 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all ages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tearful).
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, social, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.