Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A typical view of Leota's Go Speeder when it's not covered in fog
Leota's Go Speeder
April 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all heights.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction during giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your driver.