Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's apprentice-retiring photo of Leota's Go Speeder
Leota's Go Speeder
October 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hip, romantic, wrist, kidney, lung, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.