Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' zebra-sweeping photo of Leota's Go Speeder
Leota's Go Speeder
March 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all levels of experience.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of obnoxious guests.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 34 carats.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.