Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Go Racer adventure, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Leota's Go Racer
December 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine fairies
This rollerracer -- the fastest in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all heights.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this adventure second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this adventure is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons within the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, adults are required to bring their own precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.