Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Scrooge Mcduck's guest-levitating photo of Leota's Go Racer
Leota's Go Racer
October 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all languages.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.